Fabric & Care
- 100% Cotton
How to Clean and Sanitize your Face Mask
Following options are recommended by ShreeyasIndia
- Thoroughly wash the face cover/face mask with soap and let it dry outside at least for 5 hours.
- Keep it in the saltwater for 15 mins and let it dry outside for at least 5 hours.
- Wash and clean with soap and apply heat on the face cover/face mask for up to five minutes. (You may use an iron. Note: Do not use iron on the elastic)
How to Store your Clean Face Mask:
- Keep aside a separate plastic bag
- Plastic bag to be clean and sterilized before use
- Dry it well from both sides before use
- Store your masks in your clean plastic bag
- Keep it sealed well
Before using reusable face masks please remember:
- Thoroughly wash and clean the face mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before wearing the face mask.
- As soon as the face mask becomes damp or humid, switch to another face mask and clean the used face mask.
- Never reuse a face mask after a single use without cleaning it.
- Never share the face mask with anyone. Every member of a family should have a separate face mask.